Welcome to the Peabody Awards Submission System
FULL SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINES ARE AVAILABLE HERE
CALENDAR FOR 2021 PEABODY AWARDS CONSIDERATION
October 4, 2021
December 15, 2021, at 11:59PM Pacific Time
December 16-17, 2021 at 9:00AM Pacific Time
Late Submissions Period
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS (also in Guidelines - Section 6)
- Media files must be uploaded directly to the submission portal for consideration. We do not accept FYC/screener links or physical media. Please allow for time that it will take to upload the material before the deadline.
- We do not accept watermarked files.
- We do not accept zip files.
- All audio files must be in MP3 format.
- All video files must be in MP4 format.
- Episodes must be uploaded as individual files AND in the chronological order that they were broadcast or released. You will not be able to rearrange the order of files after you’ve completed the upload process (other than deleting and starting over).
- When your video upload says “Processing,” press “Save” at the bottom of the page, and you will be able to move on to the next video. When video uploads are in progress, you will not be able to upload the next video or you will lose your work.
- Do not use multiple tabs or different browsers at the same time. Your work will be lost and unrecoverable.
- A Multiple Collaborators feature is available for multiple login access to the entry. However, only one person can edit the application at the same time. If more than one person simultaneously edits the entry, you will override each other’s changes/uploads.
- Upload speeds may vary and also may take some time depending on multiple factors including your internet bandwidth, WiFi vs hard-wired internet connection, and your computer’s memory. For quicker uploads, use ethernet instead of wireless internet connection; use a faster computer; (with more ram); convert your video to a smaller file size – 720p is the required minimum.
- The Peabody Submission site offers a Dropbox integration tool that you can use to upload your files if you have them stored in your own Dropbox account. Note file size limits on Dropbox accounts.
- Due to the large volume of submissions, we are unable to respond to phone calls. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.