Welcome to the Peabody Awards Submission System
The early submissions deadline is December 15, 2018.
The final deadline is January 9, 2019.
A PDF preview of the application requirements can be downloaded:
Please be sure to review this information as it will help you avoid losing your information and work as you complete your submission!
- Media files must be uploaded directly to the submission portal for consideration. We are unable to accept FYC links in place of an uploaded file.
- Do not upload .ZIP files. They will not be considered. All audio files must be in MP3 format. All video files must be in MP4 format. If you have any issues with file types, please contact email@example.com.
- Do not upload media files with watermarks. They will not be considered eligible.
- Upload all episodes in the order they were broadcast or released. Please note that you will not be able to rearrange the order of episodes after you've completed the upload process, and may need to delete files if they are uploaded in the incorrect order.
- You must wait for a file to finish uploading before you can proceed to the next one. We recommend you upload a file, press save at the bottom of the page, and then proceed to the next upload. Doing this out of order may result in lost work.
- Files must be uploaded individually. Once a file is uploaded, you will receive a "Processing" notification. At the point, you will be able to press save at the bottom or begin upload of the next file. DO NOT OPEN MULTIPLE TABS IN YOUR BROWSER OR USE DIFFERENT BROWSERS TO TRY UPLOADING MULTIPLE FILES AT THE SAME TIME. Doing so will result in lost materials and work.
- If you are on public wifi or other limited internet bandwidth, it may take some time to upload large media files. Please plan accordingly to complete your application before the deadline.