Welcome to the Peabody Awards Submission System
If you are looking to make a new submission, click here to begin.
If you are returning, click here to view your submissions and invoices.
- Application PDF Preview is available here.
- Full Submission Guidelines are available here.
- The early deadline is December 13, 2019.
- The final deadline is January 8, 2020.
Please be sure to follow these steps and avoid losing your work as you complete your submission! Failure to upload files correctly may result in disqualification.
- Media files must be uploaded directly to the submission portal for consideration. We are unable to accept FYC links in place of an uploaded file.
- Do not upload zip or watermark files.
- All audio files must be in MP3 format. All video files must be in MP4 format. If you have any issues with file types, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upload episodes individually and in the order they were broadcast or released. You will not be able to rearrange the order of episodes after you've completed the upload process, and may need to delete files if they are uploaded in the incorrect order.
- You must wait for a file to finish uploading before you can proceed to the next one.
- SAVING YOUR WORK CORRECTLY: Once a file is uploaded, you will receive a "Processing" notification. At the point, you will be able to press save at the bottom and begin upload of the next file.
- DO NOT LOSE YOUR WORK WITH MULTIPLE BROWSER TABS OR DIFFERENT BROWSERS: Your work will be lost and unrecoverable if you try to upload multiple files at the same time.
- If you are on public wifi or other limited internet bandwidth, it may take some time to upload large media files. Please plan accordingly to complete your application before the deadline.